Tuesday 5 April 2016

Day 12 /13 Fast Food and Leg workout Strike Back

Day 12 - Fast Food Strikes Back.

I woke up yesterday with a cold, it was 6.30 in the morning, I have decided to give it a go and went for 5 kilometres jog, which was't actually to bad, but I could feel that I am a little bit more tired than usual. My original plan for yesterday, was to go to the gym in the evening ,but I did not work out as planned. Cold and hunger got to me! First, I thought than I can kill my hunger with banana, It did not work, then I was sitting and steering at the fridge door for half an hour when my girlfriend whispered in to my ear "maybe we should have a"  :



Yes Pizza the most caloric food on earth! An my favourite food...

I felt like an addict who was just offered syringe full of heroine, my pupils widened, saliva thickened, slice of pepperoni was dancing ballet in my imagination, and than it stopped. I thought - 'anything but not pizza, one slice is 260 calories'!! (I could have at least 6 in the past and still I'd hungry).

Well, my Girlfirend ordered pizza anyway... When pizza arrived, I decided that I ma not going to touch it, if I can choose fast food it is going to be better option - shish kebab. Anyway, she has ordered the smallest pizza in the world, size of 6'' plate! And she was not keen to share it! My solution was -  I quickly put my shoes on and went to by medium shish.

I download this picture from net, my kebab did not survived enough time to have its picture taken :


After finishing kebab I went to sleep. Cold got me again. 

Below my yesterdays nutrition table.


I went over my BMR but not over my TDEE :) 247 grams of proteins was a big bonus !

Still felling guilty :P


Day 12 - Legs Strike Back

Today was a little bit better, I woke up at 7.30 am,I did not go for jogging as my legs ware still tired from yesterdays run , and Saturdays dead lift. I munched my breakfast and went to work !

During the work I had two Lempsips to help me with cold symptoms.(It did help a lot).
When I came back from work, I knew the drill, track suit on and of to the gym (HELL YEAH )
First Leg workout in a while! So I started warm up, and then barbell squats,leg press and Romanian dead lift to finish it off ! Next - shoulder workout: Barbell Press, Barbel Lateral Raises, Barbell Up Right row.

On every leg exercise set, I tried to stay within 4-6 moves with 90% of maximum weight I can lift at once.

On shoulders exercise, I used the same method for Barbell Shoulder Press and Barbell Up Right Row for Barbel Lateral Rises, I did from 8-12 of 70 % of maximum.

We will see if this method is going to work or not ,future holds all the answers. But if you havy any tips or advice please share with me! It might save me some time and result can be quicker :) (that would be nice)

My today's nutrition table below :


I don't feel hungry any more :)

Tomorrow another day and  I bet that I will be walking like a duck :)

Still Chubby Piotr








No comments:

Post a Comment