Sunday 17 April 2016

Week 4 - Slips and trips

Flex Friday! 
So, here it is week 4 - completed!

With some slips and trips ( yes = few 's').
I have stayed within the calories intake over the week. If we go in to each day details, then it was
sometimes 300+ and than 300- minus next day.


More important is that I was busy. I went to the gym and boxing.
On my days off I was active. The result is:
94kg this morning and 21.1% fat.
Yes, I have not lost weight this week, but I have lost some fat %. I feel great, strong and happy.
I am little bit disappointed as the goal is - weight loss.

As above, I have mentioned that there were some slips and trips. Some of them will include - eating and drinking unhealthy :) For one day! But as I said, following day I just ate less, so I kept the right balance for the week.



4 weeks gone and I can feel improvements. There most important is that it's becoming a Habit to eat healthy and to exercise daily. I do enjoy it!
I feel better in the morning, I feel better in the evening. Less tired and more energetic!
The change is unbelievable! Visibly, I have lost some weight and my trousers are not as tight! :)




On the road! No rest day! 
I would say, I could be more successful with my weight loss this week, but I am not single... I live with very hungry girlfriend. And when I say ' hungry' - trust me she likes to eat. Bear in mind she weights only 49kg! And every time she is on diet prior to her boxing match, I used to be the one who will say ' lets have pizza, lets have some wine'. Now, she does not have any matches coming up -she is like ' pizza? kebab? wine?'. I have great support at home :)




So my weight loss is 0 kg this week, but once again less fat %! Result!
My new discovery - protein cookie :) 
I guess it's because I have changed my trainings. I do run only once a week, but I do weights 4 times per week. I believe,but correct me if I am wrong, I am building up muscles therefore not weight loss in kg.
I need to take measurements, they won't lie!

Plan for next week, is to add some carbs to my diet and increase cardio training. I want to get below 90kg within next 2 weeks.
Setting a goal will help me to stick to it, instead of saying - lets see what next week will bring.

Below, pictures of day 1 and today! Can you see difference? Well, I can feel it and that's the most important! I am on the right road
Little changes but big result!



 Happy Piotr!



No comments:

Post a Comment