Friday 1 April 2016

Day 9 - Failure?

Is not an option :) because :



Ha ! you probably thought that I  have failed? Had massive pizza and a bottle of wine on Friday night.

NO, it did not happen :) instead I have visited Mayland Boxing Club Gym and I did some bag work and few rounds on the skipping rope. It felt great,by the way, my ankle is getting better so maybe long run on Sunday? It really depends how I am going to feel after tomorrows morning back and biceps session(dead lifts included I am not a pussy I do not skip dead lifts) .




Diet wise, I have got surprised as my lovely girlfriend made me this delicious meal full of healthy stuff :) (mushroom is my cooking skills)




My protein arrived today, and I am really looking forward to open this tasty
protein tomorrow morning before the gym! yummy protein! "my precious we wants it, we needs it" 


When You Lose Fat - Every Gram Of Protein Counts :)



As everyday my diet table below :



Tomorrow Morning scale time ,will I weight less or more then 3 days ago? 

Your Funky and Still Chunky

 Piotr











No comments:

Post a Comment