Sunday 10 April 2016

Day - 18 Dripping water hollows out stone ...





So I am back from a short break, you probably wondering what I have been doing all this time.The answer is simple, I was working my but off ! I was going to the gym, cooking a lot of healthy food, running and getting over the horrible cold.Weight wise, I am 93.8 kg (6.3 kg less than on the day one ) so still moving in the right direction, gram by gram towards my 80 kg goal. I have noticed, that since I have started eating healthy and drinking more water, my energy levels have risen up and I sleep better.

What I have changed in my diet last week?

I have added much more vegetables and fruits. I only eat fruits in the morning for non - working out days(usually with my breakfast).For days when I am working out, I eat fruit and protein shake before and after the gym session.

What I also noticed, is that I don't crave for food. I don't miss chocolate, junk food etc. and I usually struggle to eat my 2000 calories a day.

Some of my meals from last week below :

Roast Beef with vegetable salad and sweet potato chips ( all cooked with olive oil one tablespoon exactly)



Tuna Steaks with carrots and steamed bell pepper.


Blueberries with almonds, pumpkin seeds and shredded wheat :)  


Cod and Vegetables + boiled Sweet Potatoes  


Today's Breakfast Shopping( As you can see, I love shredded wheat, from all breakfast thing I found on the shelves in the shop, this one and porridge seem to be the best options, as they are not loaded with sugar and fats etc ) :




Training wise, I go four days a week to the ironworks gym and two times to boxing gym. I have one day off, some people would say it is to much but as long as I feel good I'll keep it like that.

As of next week, I will be posting usefully tips how to lose fat. In the mean time, I have got some reading to do, as I believe knowledge and motivation are the key to success !



I'll post some transformation pictures next week. hopefully you are going to notice some changes.

And I promise that my next post will be more to the point. If any one wants to help me or provide valiabel coomment, please email me on slyandroiddog@googlemail.com.

Respect to Foods Weights and Sometimes Supplements Facebook group - YOU ARE AMAZING !

Less Chunky Piotr

Peace




No comments:

Post a Comment