Wednesday 23 March 2016

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

Hello World,

My name is Piotr. I am 34 today (hey its my birthday today!) and I weight exactly 100.1 kg - which makes me kind of a chubby bloke :) I can't really say that I am extremely obese, but I still don't like the fact that when I walk, I can feel my belly swinging from side to side. Have you ever experienced that feeling?

So I decided to write a blog. My plan is to loose 20 kg in 3 months,  and show to the other people, how easy it can be done by following only few simple diet rules and of course exercising regularly. Thing is, I will be totally avoiding slimming "magic supplements" advertised in health magazines (like fat burners - but lets be honest, protein shakes - are not magic supplements so you'll see them in my diet)  as I believe that they only make your wallet slimmer and nothing else. ( I can't afford it anyway at the moment, as I am in process of buying the house! :)) also and mostly important is that I could not find any scientific researches, proving that slimming diet supplement can or will improve your weight loss, but there are many researches, showing that the most important factor in the weight loss program, is how much calories you consume and burn everyday.

Therefore, I will write down the food diary and I will record my training routine. I will post it on my blog. You might take some inspiration or give me some advice. The most important - I need motivation! Of course I will take some criticism, but only if it will bring some beneficial information in my weight loss programme, otherwise if you do it just to bring me down - F**k yourself! I don't need that kind of s**t :) Deal?

So, Day 1 here come! Don't ask me what I ate today - its my birthday! :)
This diet plan officially starts - when? TOMORROW! (yes, everyone says tomorrow this, tomorrow that - I am one of these people but I will change:)

See you tomorrow!

ps. make sure you will return tomorrow to this blog, I will post some pictures of me :) (scary!)

Yours big and heavy ( also very happy)
Piotr




No comments:

Post a Comment