Thursday 24 March 2016

It has begun day 1 ... Weight 100.1

So it has begun, I am 34 and one day old ...

I woke up at 7 o'clock this morning and instead of opening the fridge (as usual) to look for something unhealthy - lets say - to eat like a pig that is looking for truffles,  I put my track suit and trainers on, and went for 3k run which was one of the most unpleasant thing I have ever experienced. My legs did not want to move and my heart reminded me about my weight on every step I made but at the end of the run, when I stopped, I felt that I am alive - again.

After coming back from the run, I drunk big glass of warm water with freshly squeezed lemon juice :) which apparently is one of the greatest detoxing drink :) than I had my breakfast - 2 shredded wheat biscuit with some nuts and milk and one black coffee. Champions breakfast!

On the first T -Break I had a banana, trust me! That banana never tasted so good like this before.

Than during my lunch break  I went on NHS website to calculate my Body Mass Index which result is displayed below on the picture.

That's right according to NHS I am OBESE :/ I do not agree with it, I might be a little bit chunky but not OBESE. Anyway, you can't argue with it I guess. I took it on the board! I will deal with it!

NHS you are not going to stop me from having well deserved lunch (it does not look like Jamie Oliver dish but it was tasty)



At 3 o'Clock I have realised, that I need some protein. I quickly downed a protein shake.(tasted like guess what ? banana! I think at the end of this 3 months weight loss programme I will turn in to a monkey)

My food for today was as follow:


I have burned  280 calories in my morning run and I have consumed 2042.6 calories, which in the theory left me with 1762.6 calories, well below my recommended daily calorie intake.(that means that my organism will have to burn some of this extra body I got )

as promised yesterday - my pictures at 100.1 kg





First day was successful, another 89 days to go! 
(joking, hoping to make it forever lasting - healthy lifestyle - with few cheat meals here and there :)

Yours
(still) big and heavy - very happy
Piotr 





No comments:

Post a Comment