Friday 25 March 2016

Time to get back on the road - weight 98.2 kg

Off we go... day 2

It was the time to pull out my push bike from the shed :) few quick fixes and back on the road. I have managed to do 21.30 K in 1 hour, not an amazing speed but it burned approximately 670 calories :) Result!
 


I have checked my weight this morning and for some reason it was showing 98.2 kg which is 1.9 Kg difference from the previous weight in (it seems to be strange as I did not expected effect this quickly-weird)



For the diet I did not reach my daily 2000 calories(as you can see in the table below)  just did not feel hungry at all- trust me I usually feel hungry all the time and the picture of pizza is floating around my head most of the time - well it used to.



I forgot to mention, that I have started drinking more water as according to the studies, drinking more water, can increase your metabolism by 24-30 % (hope the studies are right ).

Plan for tomorrow is to test my new weighted skipping rope, and than to get ready to re -join Mayland Amateur Boxing club ASAP. Lets turn this mush in to the muscle (thank you Arnold) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyhOmBPtGNM <- very motivating, worth watching!

 Easter Sunday is approaching fast, luckily in our tradition it means lots of healthy proteins - eggs, eggs and meat! Can't wait but I will still keep it in control! 

Tomorrow post, I will explain how I do my calculation of calories, proteins etc from my food, I will also explain how to calculate your body mass index. 

(Still) big and heavy - and as always happy

Piotr 

2 comments:

  1. I want a vlog! put it on youtube that would be fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for your blog, we are taking one step at the time - it took some courage to write about it anyway x

    ReplyDelete