Wednesday 30 March 2016

Day 7 - week summary


So at the beginning of the last week, I was 100.1 KG. This morning, I was 95 KG which is 5 kg difference then last week. This means that I moved from being OBESE to being OVERWEIGHT :)


Great, now it is time to slow down with slimming -  as slimming at this rate is not healthy!!

The plan is, as from tomorrow to re-join boxing club and ironworks gym. I will exercise at least 4 days a week, twice in the Mayland Amateur Boxing club and twice in the ironworks gym (doing weight lifting).

My goal is to spend at least 4 hours in the gym a week ,train as hard as I can to lose this fat!!

My diet will  be much much more balanced. I do not want to lose more that a 1 kg per week!

Below Pictures from day 1 (on the left and day 7 on the right ). Can you see the difference? Well, I can feel it!



I had a cheat meal today which was chicken shish kebab (medium). Still I stayed close within the recommended calories, protein, carbs and fat allowance.

Nutrition table below :


Week summary table:



Cant wait for the first boxing session, that will take place tomorrow!

Really happy, not that heavy - Piotr!









1 comment:

  1. Your before and after pictures.. did you go and get yourself a fake tan you Essex boy ;)

    ReplyDelete