Thursday 31 March 2016

There is always a Plan B

Hey all,

I felt today like, my mission is completed! All thanks to the 1st week result!  But wait a minute! Shouldn't this journey last min 3 months? Yeah, my journey just started!
It is so easy to lose yourself in such a small victory! I know, my biggest enemy is me.
I need to see the future and reach for it! Its not here yet! Its there, I just need keep going! Small steps at the time... but keep going. Don't stop!

So here I am, writing this post. Day 8! Lost my motivation this morning, well, I need to admit that ( and its not an excuse!), during my 3km run yesterday I have stepped at the edge of the kerb and twisted my ankle. The pain, oh ... the pain! I thought I broke my foot! But no, I have strained my ankle. Luckily! (well my mind was like ' oh yes, yes YES -rest time!). So, my plan for this week suddenly collapsed. I thought it collapsed, but there must be a Plan B. And I found it, and it was not that difficult.

Plan A - boxing - forget about it, I can't walk properly!

Plan B - Gym and weight lifting!

Now, that I did it, I feel good. I feel like I am winning! Back in the game :)

Anyway, below my diet table. If you have realised, I do not list the amount of  the fluids I drink. I will dedicate one post this week about hydration and how important it is (not only when you try to lose some weight, but overall)! When I say fluids I mean WATER. And lots of it ;)

I don't have any pictures to add - it's one of this days. Sorry.








2 comments:

  1. If you're ever feeling sad about eating so many Bananas - watch this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVPNXsc4wsQ

    ReplyDelete