Sunday 27 March 2016

Day 4 - Easter surprise?

I think I woke up about 8 o'clock today and as usual, I started my day with a glass of warm water with freshly squeezed lemon juice :)  - it is my version of lemonade with the difference, that this drink does not contain 11 grams of sugar per 250 ml !! Then I decided to jump on the weight scale and I saw 97.5 ? hell what ?I have reset the weight scale and what ?  97.5 OK. that was a surprise :)

Proof Below :


Well as I was extremely happy, nearly as happy as Easter Bunny. Therefore it was the right time to treat myself with the nice breakfast ( no I did not have a fry up ) instead munched something healthy.

This picture is real, I did not use photoshop.


After the breakfast, I fell full off energy and went for a jog  (it is a jog not a run as my speed of jogging is like snail sprint in slow motion, but it will improve, trust me)

Well, I thought that I was full of energy, but the first kilometre was a nightmare! I could feel that my legs are tired from yesterdays skipping. On the second kilometre, something tried to tell me to stop (it was my own concious mind by the way, why would it try to do that to me? It knows that I am OBESE  ) but should I give up? DEFINITELY NOT! So I finished the second km and then crawled through the third km. (I burned 280 Calories, I would try next time to double the number!)




As It was Easter, after the shower I went to see my family and enjoyed Polish style Easter lunch -yummy :)
I did not have traditional polish Easter cake - called Babka (to much sugar ) I stayed good for the whole lunch! I have shared my blog with the family, and got encourage to continue. 


And as usual, my today's nutrition table :


Plan for tomorrow is to rest ( maybe I will go for a walk but this does not count as exercising)

If I will find some time, I will write some facts about protein, carbs and fat.

Tomorrow day 5 :) 

Very happy -big and heavy Piotr






  


No comments:

Post a Comment