Tuesday 29 March 2016

Day 6 – “If you are going through hell keep going


I woke up at 6.50am this morning ( I checked my weight, result below),


then, I quickly put my tracksuit and trainers on, and set my mind for the jog, I planned this yesterday (my first 5 kilometres). Actually, I was really surprised that I did not have,that thought of staying at home, my mind was very quiet and I did not hear him saying "you will be better off to have some bacon, scrambled eggs on toast and butter" I was really looking forward to the run and result just below, not very fast but another small victory. Every single step counts!






After I finished jogging, I made the breakfast. (biggest nightmare of my childhood) porridge:/ I have added some pumpkin seeds, walnuts and rhubarb. Well, it is no longer my nightmare after 5 kilometres run, the porridge tasted like some kind of posh chocolate cake.



Then, it was time to go to work, First T-break I ate banana. (banana banana banana every day banana tomorrow I will have an orange – fuck you banana).

Lunch, it was standard thing - cup of coffee and food doctor bagel with ham. But than, at 3 o'clock the hunger got me, I grabbed protein shake 40 gram of protein with 10 grams of carbs  - hunger suppressed.
After coming back home from work, I had a coffee and started reading about Winston Churchill and it happened,I read his quote:



Then I have put my trainers on, opened the doors and noticed it was raining. Why does it always rain in this country ?Was Winston Churchill talking about the weather? It was time to adjust the quote “If you are running when it is raining, keep running” so I have run, and I have managed to do 3 kilometres (extremely happy).



As usual nutrition table below:


Tomorrow is day seven of my weight loss program I will post weeks’ summary and some pictures to compare from the day one.

Yours Happy , big and heavy Piotr !










3 comments:

  1. try some overnight oatmeal if you don't like porridge :) it's easy to prepare and delicious - check domestic geek YouTube channel for some recipes :)

    ReplyDelete