Monday 28 March 2016

Day 5 – Time to Rest 97.1 KG


Finally, rest day - time to relax J no excercising for me today, but a lot of reggae music. Bob Marley and the Wailers - Confrontation album in particular. (“I know” is my favourite tune from this album, part of the lyric included below)

“Many a time I sit and wonder why
This race so - so very hard to run,
Then I say to my soul: take courage,
Battle to be won,
Like a ship that's tossed and driven,
Battered by the angry sea, yea-eah!
Say the tide of time was raging;
Don't let the fury fall on me, no, no!”




and of course I have read few pages of “The power of Habit” by Charles Duhing, I highly recommend this book to anyone, real eye opener!

But let focus on this blog and what it is really about - Weight Loss. So I weight myself this morning (as every morning) and noticed 400 grams less than yesterday (97.1 KG cool is in it?)





Some people would criticize me and say that losing weight that fast, is not healthy (they are right) but well It is my first week and I want to lose as much as I can, and use the first week effect, as I call it J the plan for next week is a little bit different, I will balance my diet with adjusting levels of consumed protein, carbohydrates and fats to the right levels (more protein intake etc.) and of course I will stay below my Total Daily Energy Expenditure every day (but I will calculate it and lose not more than 1 kg per week -  0.5 to 1KG is my target )

I am currently writing a post which will include information how many protein, carbohydrates and fats you should eat a day, on cutting fat diet. I wanted originally to post it today, but it is a lot to write about and it will take me at least couple of days to finish. It will be posted in near future - stay tuned!

For now, few pictures from today J

Breakfast bagel: Healthy food can look really good and taste well!



Protein shake (you need to be careful when you want to buy one, most of them contain high amount of sugar. This one is ok, as I have checked it):




Smoothie from our Nutri Ninja Blender: (our new addition to the family - well spent money:)




And as usual my today's diet table:




That's all for day 5.


Tomorrow is day six, and I am really looking forward to jogging in the morning. I am hoping that storm Katie won't take me away. (I guess I am to heavy for it :) 
Also, I am very glad that I have survived the Easter long weekend. I am survivor!

Yours Happy , big and heavy Piotr (well 3kg lighter!)





No comments:

Post a Comment